YOUR HEALTH + SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone and ask all guests to conduct themselves in a safe and respectful way in accordance with all laws and local ordinances. In the continued need to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have proactively implemented our COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT effective immediately until further notice.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from other people.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a face covering is required.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Common Areas can only be used for pedestrian traffic to allow access to a store.
- Common non-essential spaces are closed.
- Food Court tenants on level 3 will only offer to-go orders. Consumption of food is not allowed in the Food Court or Common Areas.
- Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies.
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations, recommendations, and mandates regarding COVID-19.
- Follow any necessary line queuing procedures provided by tenant(s) and/or center management.
- Adhere to the limit on the number of people permitted inside each individual tenant’s store at one time.
- People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are waiting for test results, or have symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath should adhere to the CDC guidelines for quarantine and isolation.
The health, safety, and experience at our property is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to contact individual stores to learn of any abbreviated shopping hours they may have implemented.